top of page
- Mo., 09. MaiZoom online event09. Mai 2022, 15:00 GMT+3Zoom online event
- Mo., 02. MaiZoom02. Mai 2022, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT+5:30Zoom“Online Quiz Competition On World Heritage” Organized by IYES Foundation to celebrate World Heritage Day Topic: Heritage and Climate Date: 02 MAY 2022 Language: English Participants: All school students of any age can participate Format: Online; Registrations OPEN until 30 April 2022 11:59 PM (IST)
- Mo., 28. Feb.Zoom webinar28. Feb. 2022, 18:30 GMT+5:30Zoom webinarWebinar: “The impact of online education on the health of students” Organized by IYES Foundation within the framework of the International Socio-Cultural Program "BRICS people choosing life"
- Sa., 26. Feb.India26. Feb. 2022, 07:00 – 23:59 GMT+5:30IndiaIYESF Presents "Essay writing competition" to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Dayanand Saraswati Topic: Importance of education in life Language: English Participants: All school students of any age can participate
- Mi., 23. Dez.Noida23. Dez. 2020, 12:00Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaConsidering the fact that people from financially weaker class cannot afford the basic needs, such as shelter, education, healthcare and food. So the International Youth Edu-Skills Foundation organized a blanket distribution camp in the slums in Noida.
bottom of page